Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) is a Self Regulatory Organization (SRO), which acts as a facilitator in the development of capital markets in Indonesia, with a vision To be a Competitive Stock Exchange with World-Class Credibility. In order to support business operations and development of the capital markets in Indonesia, we are looking for professionals who are competent and interested in developing themselves in the field of capital markets for the position:
The capital market in Indonesia has actually exist long before the Independence of Indonesia. The first stock exchange in Indonesia was established on 1912 in Batavia during the Dutch colonial era. At that time, the Exchange was established for the interest of the Dutch East Indies (VOC).
During those era, the capital market grew gradually, and even became inactive for a period of time due to various conditions, such as the World War I and II, power transition from the Dutch government to Indonesian government, etc.
Indonesian government reactivated its capital market in 1977, and it grew rapidly ever since, along with the support of incentives and regulations issued by the government.
Below is the brief history of Indonesia Stock Exchange:Staf Penilaian Perusahaan Surat Utang (PPS)
- Implement the process of evaluation and analysis of corporate records Listed Companies, as well as monitor issuer compliance with the provisions of debt securities listing on the Stock
- Min. S1 Accounting or Financial Management from Leading University (preferably State) with GPA min 3.00 (scale 4)
- Male or female, max.27 years old
- Experience as a corporate analyst for more than 1 year
- Have strong analytical skills
- Orientation of the data and information in detail, updates, and accurate
- Have the independence to act and move
- Have integrity and commitment to duty and high responsibility
- Ability to work in teams
- Have knowledge of the Indonesian capital market
- Have good communication skills
If you have the above qualifications, please send a cover letter, CV, copy of diploma, academic transcript, and color photos (4x6) 1 sheet to the address:
Email: yurike.litamos @ idx.co.id / firstname.lastname@example.org
(email attachment is not more than 200kb)
PT Bursa Efek Indonesia
Gedung Bursa Efek Indonesia Tower I, Lt. 6
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
* we recommend to send via email
Write Your Application Code on the top right corner of the application letter or email subject.