Zurich is one of the worldâ€™s largest insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a truly global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk.
With over 60,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees.
We offer a wide range of general and life insurance products and services for individuals, small businesses, mid-sized and large companies and multinational corporations. We have strong positions in North America and Europe, and growing positions in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Latin America.
global network of subsidiaries and offices in North America and Europeas well as in Asia Pacific, Latin America and other markets. Founded in 1872, the Group is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. It employs approximately 60,000 people serving customers in more than 170 countries.
With our 20 years presence in the Indonesian market, we combine the best local knowledge with superior international practice to advise and serve our customers. To ensure the world-class level of our human resources, as well as to further improve the development of business processes in PT Zurich Insurance Indonesia, we invite you to be part of our team in Indonesiaby embracing this challenging opportunity with a solid and profitable employer:Submit Application
If you meet the criteria we were looking for, please send
complete application along with CV and recent photograph via email Pas
firstname.lastname@example.org or PT. Topaz Zurich Life Gd.
Jewel Tower Floor 5, kav 27, Jl. General Sudirman, Jakarta
12920Available PositionActuary Staff
Districts Wealth Manager (DWM)
- Male/Female, experience 1-2 years as Actuary& Valuation preferred.
- Detailed understanding of Local Statutory Reserving, RBC, Reinsurance
- Life Insurance knowledge and business processes
- Knowledge of Prophet software is an advantage
- Good problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to diagnose and resolve relevant technical problems and issues
- Good communication skill (verbal & writing), positive work attitude, pro-active, and initiative
- Good command of English
- Build good relationship between Zurich and Bank Partner.
- Acquire new customer account, able to manage the team and meet team business targets
- Provide expertise to customers through active promotion
- Willing to be placed out of Jakarta (Sumatera, Kalimantan and Sulawesi)
- Energetic Male / Female, 30 â€“ 38 years old
- Minimum D3 / Bachelor degree from any discipline
- Minimum 4 years experience in Banking Sales and Marketing, Insurance Sales and Capital Market will be an advantage
- Success history & Leadership quality
- Comfortable dealing with people in a professional environment
- Proactive, having strong influencing and Leadership Skill
- English proficiency
- Monthly fix allowance
- Very attractive monthly bonuses
- Medical benefit
- Planned career and development path
- Opportunity for overseas incentive trip
- Soft and hard skill training to enrich your ability in leadership skill and other competencies to your job